From 1999-2005, www.desgraff.com was internationality known for its game programming tutorials and it's 3D game engine named Decoy3D that was used for games and civil engineering.
The course offered is an updated version of the very first game programming one year college course in Canada that Desgraff written back in 2002. With many improvements, this amazing course is now offered on our two campuses.
Document version : June 27th, 2012.
Request an interview / visit
Some of our web archives
- Jan 2001, www.opengl.org (Desgraff tutorials)
- Sept 2001, www.gamedev.net (Desgraff tutorials)
- March 2004, www.openal.org
- Sep 2004, www.hyzgame.org
- Jan 2005, www.experts-exchange
- Feb 2005, www.nehe.gamedev.net